Trademark Usage Policy
Pearl™ and the Pearl logo are trademarks of Pearl Automation Inc. We have pending applications for registration for these marks in the United States, Canada, the EU and in other countries. The absence of a Pearl Trademark from any page does not constitute a waiver of trademark or other intellectual property rights of Pearl concerning that name or logo.
You may not use these trademarks or other trademarks we own (our “Trademarks”) without our prior written permission. If you are a licensee of our Trademarks or an authorized reseller of our products and have specific trademark usage guidelines included in your agreement with us, please follow those guidelines. If you don’t have specific trademark guidelines in your agreement, please follow the general guidelines below:
- When using our Pearl trademark, include the ™ notice after the name.
You do not need to include the ™ notice after the logo. We will revise
these guidelines as the trademarks register in various countries.
- In written materials, the appropriate trademark symbol must be used
with the first or most prominent appearance of the Trademark but may be
omitted for convenience after the first mention in prose text. It is not
necessary to include the symbol in table of contents or indexes. This
appropriate symbol also should be used on each subsequent page if the
topic is different or if the pages can be separated and distributed
- All written or graphical materials that include a Trademark also must
include a statement crediting ownership of the Trademark to Pearl
Automation Inc. The attribution statement is generally displayed at the
end of the material, in the footer of the document, or on the back of
the package. The trademark attribution statement should be substantially
in the following form:
Pearl™ and the Pearl logo are trademarks of Pearl Automation Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- Never vary the spelling of our Trademark.
- Never abbreviate our Trademark or create an acronym using our Trademark.
- Always use our Trademark as an adjective. Do not use our Trademark as a verb, and never make our Trademark possessive or plural.
- Do not use the Trademark as part of a company name, product name, service name, domain name or as part of a social media account name.
- Do not use our Trademark in a way that violates any law or harms our brand or that suggests it is owned by you or a third party.
All use of our Trademarks by you inures to the benefit of Pearl Automation Inc.
The trademarks identifying various makes and models of vehicles are owned by their manufacturers or their affiliates. Our use of these trademarks is solely to identify the makes and models of the vehicles for which certain of our products are intended and does not mean that those manufacturers endorse our products.
Last modified on June 21, 2016.